Super satisfaction for very little effort
- 135g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 large Egg
- 130ml Milk
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- Break the eggs into the milk and whisk them up. Then add in the melted butter.
- Add the wet mix into the dry ingredients in the bowl and mix just to combine. The mixture should be like a fairly thick batter.
- Using an icecream scoop or something similar drop dollops of the mixture onto a preheated pan containing a little oil and butter.
- Leave to fry gently on the pan and bubbles will begin to form on top of the pancake. When the surface has lots of bubbles you can flip them over and cook for just another minute or so.
- Serve with a knob of butter and some warmed maple syrup…….Delicious
- Feel free to double or treble the recipe!! You can add in sweetcorn, chopped bacon or blueberries….the list is endless.